Katrina: hey alexei did you get to meet Bianca?
me: yes she was there. thanks so much! fashion watch is every tues and thurs for the next three months so if you're not doing anything around 430pm and find yourself in makati, you're more than welcome to join us :-)
Katrina: hay I live in makati but work in mordor. waaaaaaaaaah
me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Mordor! that's the funniest thing I've read all week!
Katrina: it's da truth! actually it's more like I live in middle earth but I work in mordor
me: hahahahahaha
This is a conversation I had with Kat this morning.
I actually laughed out loud. And it was a really hearty laugh. The type that you throw your head back and actually feel your laugh.
And I normally don't laugh that way unless I find it super funny.
I'm so glad that it's Friday. I was beginning to wonder when the weekend would ever come. It felt like it took weeks in between Monday and Today.

0 got buggered:
Post a Comment