Anqelique told us once that Louis Vuitton and other european brands have gone mass luxury. Only a few houses still make their wares by hand. One such fashion house is Hermes.
I particularly like Hermes because of its simple and classy designs and understated luxurious feel.
It started with belts which I hoarded in red, blue, white, and black. I would have it in orange but I don't remember why I didn't get one then.

Until a friend of mine sent me a photo of Roger Federer sporting an Hermes Birkin Hac.
That I wanted one too. Now.
It's just the right size for me to dump my laptop, keys, notebook, phone, chargers, and cameras in.
Monday, April 28, 2008
It's in the bag
buggered by Алексей at 5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 got buggered:
gosh, beautiful bag!
i've been channeling The Secret to get my hands on an Hermes Cape Cod watch, hehe
Post a Comment