Friday, April 25, 2008

You must hate me

I really don't follow American Idol but started getting partially hooked when my US-based Tita came to visit and stopped all what she was doing whenever it would show on the telly. I was relieved that girl with the blonde streak got booted out. Same with that blonde country singer. Everything she sang seemed to have this (annoying) twang. Oh, and I also didn't like Ramiel - she acted like a loser in each episode. The contestants I enjoy watching the most are David Archuleta and David Cook. I'm not very fond of the rastaman and Brooke whatsherface. She's so fragile that I bet if Simon said "Boo!" to her, she would instantly faint from fright. I hate that she butchered Madonna's You Must Love Me. Sure, it was a sad song but she made it even more sad. It was a depressing performance. After watching it, I felt like going to a dark corner and sob. All night. What do you think?

0 got buggered: