My internet-less existence over the weekend led me to the mall where I was in search of black patent sneakers similar to those of Bryanboy. I asked him where he got it. "You wouldn't believe this but I got it in People are People! For only P999!" he said. He bought it two weeks before and that got me worried. Two weeks is a long time for something to still be on the shelf - especially if it was on sale.
I remember seeing that pair on the shelf before but didn't feel the need for another pair until I realized recently that everyone is and has been sporting vans. Hmph.
So there I was, walking around Mall of Asia in search of Wade which according to Kesler had nice shoes. And he was right. I saw this nice Oxford-looking pair but since it was the last one they had, I decided not to get it. Frustrated, I went and bought a red collared shirt at this other store, some hair products, then had two pairs of denims made in dark denim and baby blue at Defacto. I drove to Powerplant after and wondered what I was doing there after walking around for about 20 minutes.
I couldn't stop thinking about the shoes at Wade so after lunch yesterday, I went back and got it.
I also got this silver and white pair.
The best part is, they only cost P1,599 each!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Shoe shopping
buggered by Алексей at 9:14 AM
Labels: retail therapy, shoes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 got buggered:
those are pretty. but totally not me.
Alexei, you should go to People Are People in Galleria--the one beside Wade. Those black patent shoes are still P999. :)
thanks for the tip Rey! ill check the Town Center branch and see if they have it. if not, ill have them get the one in Galleria. Exciting!
Post a Comment