Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'll Remember

There are some songs in my favourite list that I can't stop listening to. They're the types that if I heard it playing, I wouldn't have the heart to change it midway. This track from the With Honors OST is one of them. I watched the movie in Woodside in New York. I don't know why I insisted to watch it. I guess it was because Moira Kelly was in it. Anyway, when I heard the song, I extremely loved it. I loved the lyric, the melody, and this remix by William Orbit.

2 got buggered:

Anonymous said...

i have a huge crush on Moira Kelly. can't remember how many times i watched cutting edge. with honors is also nice.

was kinda sad that she joined one tree hill.

Алексей said...

I saw an episode of it once and was shocked to see that she's got so many wrinkles. she's aged!! what happened to the sweet, sweet, girl??? I have a friend who resembles moira kelly.