Just when I thought raking almost 50 grand on long sleeved shirts, jackets, pants, and shoes was enough to earn me a Tyler loyalty card, I was told yesterday that I need to buy 10 more items to get my freebie.
Apparently, my shnazzload of purchases I made two months ago didn't reach the cut off, which was September 15th.
"When was my last purchase?" I asked the sales person.
"September 14."
It was the most ironic moment ever.
Anyway, the other sales person said that the loyalty thingamajig is on a experimental phase.
So there.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Pay(s) to be loyal
buggered by Алексей at 7:25 PM
Labels: clothes, retail therapy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 got buggered:
Yes it's the most aggravating "loyalty program" indeed. Years of very regular patronage (and they do keep records) should make me a loyal customer, but must I buy the exact items they prescribe to count as "loyal?" They don't make pants in my size. So I never bothered.
Yes it's the most aggravating "loyalty program" indeed. Years of very regular patronage (and they do keep records) should make me a loyal customer, but must I buy the exact items they prescribe to count as "loyal?" They don't make pants in my size. So I never bothered.
Post a Comment