I bought several tetrapacks of milk last week because I felt I needed variety when I chow down on Frosted Flakes every morning. Of course, I can never tell which is best with cereal because the milk gets overpowered each time with the flavour of the flake.
But since I'm out of cereal, I drank all three of them in one sitting.
The Alaska Fresh Milk was alright, Nestle Fresh didn't have any taste. like, at all.
The Bear Brand(y) was the best. It was kinda sweet.
A bouncy boy asked if I had Nido. I even didn't know Nido was available in ready to drink packs. Maybe he's just being a know it all.
So there.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Got milk?
buggered by Алексей at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 got buggered:
Yeah, what's up with Nestle Fresh? It really tastes like nothing. Among the three, I agree that Bear Brand was the best!
Post a Comment