The driver of the taxi I rode this morning kept on saying that the government should plant more trees so that when everybody else runs out of moolah, all they need to do is make more of it using the trees.
Okay...
He also kept on going on and on how the US manages to land themselves a good president (he obviously has not heard of George W. Bush) while we get someone who wins because he's popular.
I wasn't really listening to him ramble because I was distracted by the appalling seat cover of his cab. Whoever designed it probably could not decide what animal print to use so they just put everything together - zebra, leopard, cheetah... dalmatian.

Thursday, November 20, 2008
Taxi ride
buggered by Алексей at 9:41 PM
Labels: random stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 got buggered:
hahaha at dirty gray pa
Post a Comment