32 years ago today, my parents were pronounced man and wife. So to commemorate their matrimonial experience, I'm hosting an intimate dinner for them in one of the restaurants where they used to frequent when they were, in my Mom's words, "going steady." I'm doing this because:
- I'm the only child here. At least until August 10th when my brother comes back from his China woo-ing trip.
- I figured it'd be great to celebrate it differently.
- I wanted to give them the gift of reliving the past in present time.

*images from www.kainpinoy.com
I also wanted them to be collected in a red Volkswagen Beetle because that was what my Dad used to drive but I couldn't find any. So what's a thoughtful son left to do?
I searched and bought one.

4 got buggered:
Oh dearie, you're such a sweetheart! God bless you for being a great son. ;-) Hope your parents enjoyed the date.
aaaww, how sweet.
but my gulay, the newsflash to me was, "There's Aristocrat in Jupiter?!?!?!" All along I thought there's just Roxas!
They do! its been there for quite some time now. Annoying thing is, the menu isnt the same as the one in Roxas Blvd. They have the staple fare but some dishes arent available in the Jupiter branch. its in the Jupiter side near Reposo.
Sweet!
@Blue - Aristocrat is now everywhere. And if you cannot find one, try searching for Reyes BBQ. Same chix quality, because they also own it.
Post a Comment