Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sticky & sweet

If you want to make a comeback, you gotta do it big. And Britney sure did it right this time by agreeing to take part in Madonna's Sweet & Sticky Tour. I think because of this, people would think that "yeah, maybe she's cool if Madonna used her for the tour." When the rumor of a Madonna concert happening in this part of the third world, I was a bit excited. I won't even lie about it. But really, I was hoping it wasn't going to push through because I felt I won't be able to get front seat tickets and I'm not sure if I'll be willing to settle for anything less. So if I wasn't going to watch it because of that, then nobody can (insert evil laughter with thunder and lightning). I hope they release another CD and DVD of this because this looks like a winner.

0 got buggered: