Saturday, August 23, 2008

Gourdo's Find

I found this pretty neat tray in Gourdo's. It's actually a breakfast tray but I figured I'd use it to put my laptop on when I work in bed. Normally I'd lay my Mac on my lap but sometimes, it can heat things up to uncomfortable levels. This Israel-made tray also comes in green, cream, and red. The regular price was P195 but they were only selling it for a steal at P97.50. That's not the only cheap thing in Gourdo's that I saw. Practically the entire store is on sale till sometime September. Aside from the usual Kitchen tools that are on buy one take one, they also have interesting Christmas decor like nutcrackers and tree ornaments. They'll be renovating the store area so they're closing down the restaurant next door and will use the space for the sale area. According to the male staff who has a really, really strong lisp, they'll be replenishing the merchandise every now and then so I'm sure a good find will be easy to come by.

2 got buggered:

dak/james said...

wow, very clever! about your tray idea...

Anonymous said...

tray's pretty nifty. I noticed may lap gets scorched whenever I'm using my mac, let me see if I can find one of those here.

Btw, it was Sam's bday last week and he says "arf" to Murphy.