I think flies have a sweet tooth too, like me.
Because I saw swarms of them in Krispy Kreme 20 minutes ago when I went to buy my what looks like to be my weekly dose of strawberry filled donuts.
They were everywhere.
The bugs, not the strawberry filled donuts.
They were hovering above the customers, landing on the donuts on the shelf, and some were even inside the display. Some could have flown inside the kitchen, but I'll really never know that because I was busy keeping myself from drooling while staring at the beeeeaaaayyyooootttiiifful sight of donuts before me.
I won't be surprised if some of them got trapped inside a donut.
Hopefully not the ones I bought. Scary.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Shoo fly
buggered by Алексей at 1:02 PM
Labels: glorious food, krispy kreme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 got buggered:
Geez, kalowka yun! Sayang ang dough nut :(
new york cheesecake is my favorite! :)
Post a Comment