Saturday, July 5, 2008

Abba

I grew up listening to The Beatles, Kenny Rogers, and Abba. This song reminds me of Tito Bing who used to play in on the piano. Just when you're about to sing along to it, he stops and plays something else. Come to think of it, I don't think he EVER finished any song he played on the piano. Two nights ago, ET interviewed one of the guys of Abba on the set of Mamma Mia in Greece. He said that they never disbanded - they just went their separate ways and focused on their own careers. And also, some number one fan offered $1 billion for them to get back together and perform but they refused. My Dad said they weren't as big as the Beatles but they were immensely popular. Anyway, I can't wait to watch the movie. I bought the Broadway soundtrack in Hong Kong and loved it. I heard there's a movie version of it too and I'm thinking if I should get that too.

0 got buggered: