Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fly away

I've never been to Vietnam. A lot of people I know have and they say it's a nice place to photograph. And the food is cheap, too. The most affordable airline ever just opened their cheap promo fares to domestic and international destinations. Less than P500 to fly to KL?!! Less than P1,000 for Hong Kong, Shanghai, Vietnam, and Bangkok?! So with cheap rates like that, I immediately thought of booking a flight to Saigon or Hanoi. I was already beginning to taste the original pho hoa when... 3 minutes after I filled in the details.. Grr.

3 got buggered:

Bryanboy said...

OH MY GOD SAMA AKO!!! I WANNA GO TO VIETNAM

Bryanboy said...

btw those fares are a sham because they'll charge you something like P3,000 each way or what have you on taxes and services charges! LOL

Closet Conundrums said...

Hay naku, my eldest brother took cebu pacific...cheapo kasi...ayan...anyway he was supposed to leave the day when there was a typhoon in HK, and although though PAL and CX went ahead with their flights, the planes on Cebu Pacific got grounded...too small daw kasi. Anyway what's worst is instead of pushing back the time of the flight, Cebu Pacific just cancelled their flight all together and moved them to their 4pm or 7pm flights. So ayun my brother was forced to stand in line and wait for a seat to open for the 4pm trip. And to make matters worst (if it can get any worst pa), they didn't allow my brother to extend his stay as well. He wanted to extend sana a day kasi he lost already a day but Cebu Pacific can't allow it since its for their trip back home.

Saya diba?!?