When it comes to shopping, you can really never go wrong in Hong Kong.
Oopss, in Shanghai also pala.
I was frustrated that I wasn't able to shop much in Melbourne. Sure, winter sale was everywhere but the choices were very limited, very thick, very conservative, and most did not come in my size. The small was like a medium.
It was really in Hong Kong where I did most of my shopping.
It was signal no.8 then but no amount of rain didn't stop me from venturing out to Causeway Bay to exercise some much needed and much deserved retail therapy.
After buying this white dress shirt that had gold stitching from Izzue, I found myself going 'round and 'round in Laforet and Island Beverly. I was about to get annoyed that it was mostly all stuff for girls when I glanced a teeny tiny store that had men's clothing.
I'm particularly fond of this jacket I got in that store.
What initially caught my eye was the metal-wire-like patch on the front pocket. When I pulled it out of the rack, I noticed that it wasn't your usual blazer. It was cut differently - pointy tips in front and short at the back. Yey!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Hong Kong find
buggered by Алексей at 12:16 PM
Labels: hong kong, retail therapy, vacay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 got buggered:
This jacket is so you. Especially the cut. :)
Post a Comment