Friday, July 18, 2008

About to keel over

In life, there are some material things I cannot live without: 1. mobile phone 2. money 3. food 4. car 5. laptop I'm afraid I will be near death soon because the charger of my laptop just broke. One of the prongs decided to part ways with the mother ship when it was left in the socket when I unplugged the darn thing. I never knew the adapter was this dirty till now. Anyway, this mishap means having to make a few adjustments over the weekend: - no blogging - no plurking - no checking of Facebook, Friendster (yes, I still do), and Multiply - no chatting with friends overseas - no surfing the net - no watching DVDs while in bed - no downloading of new songs - no burning of CDs for the car At least until I get a new part.

3 got buggered:

Anonymous said...

too bad.I could give you one of my spare parts but I'm in HK. text me if you can wait till tuesday.

Алексей said...

thanks C! you're too sweet :-) what are you doing there again? im jealous! anyway, i called the store where i bought my mac and they said they'll just give me a new thingamajig. In the meantime, im using this adapter tip thats like, 100x bigger than what was once connected to it but at least it does the trick! :-)

Anonymous said...

ok that's good. but just in case just text me :) i'm here for the sale!!