skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- I came in late. Couldn't find the white collared shirt I wanted to sport today. Wore pink instead.
- Walking to work makes me feel like I'm in New York, only because everyone seems to be in a hurry to reach their destination. Even the butterfly I spied in the corner seemed to be in a rush to land on the nearby flower.
- Why don't people slow down when they see pedestrians crossing the lane? I walk at a turtle's pace just to annoy them.
- I hate it when people walk on the right side of the sidewalk or stay on the right side of the stairs or escalator. I learned that from an escalator in Hong Kong. And it's your fault if you bump them by accident.
- When I reach the office, newbie no 2 is already there and she starts the tasks which she was hired to do - take over my morning newspaper monitoring routine. Now I'm suddenly clueless on what to do. I whip out my bag of Snickers in Fun Size and chomp on two before I start getting jiggy with my work. Newbie no 1 is, as usual, nowhere in sight.
- I've got 4 minutes to save the world on repeat in my iTunes. Tick tock tick tock tick tock.
- My eyes begin to hurt. I'm guessing I need eye drops or specs and I'm hoping it's the latter because Pam gave me a pair of specs and I want to use it with real lenses, not as image enhancers. It's pathetic to use them without a grade. It's like wearing shades at night.
- My editor calls and tells me to attend a lunch tomorrow at Manila Hotel's Cowrie Grill. His boss aka The Owner of the Paper said to invite all his writers so we could all meet some hotshot from HP. The only reason I'm going is because my editor said it'll the best time to meet his boss. Plus I need to give him the prize he won at an event in Sydney last month.
- My client told me I'll be tagging along with her to Cebu for an event. Yey.
- I'm suddenly craving for a whole lot of things - Porkchop dunked in Japanese mayo, a tall glass of iced Milo, banana cream pie
- It's 6pm already. I think I'll pack up and finish my stuff at home. or at least attempt to.
0 got buggered:
Post a Comment