I'm so much under stress that I feel I might explode any minute now. So many things to do, so little time. Sometimes I wish there were more days in a week. Sob. Or a button I can press to make everything go fast forward.
One of the few things that's still keeping me sane is this Dark Chocolate Snickers bar that I just (unfortunately my last one) gobbled up and the thought of the hours and hours of R & R I'll be savoring when I fly to Cebu for the weekend.
I'm taking the 9am flight on Saturday which means two hours after that, I'll be basking in the sun, enjoying a cheeseburger and watermelon shake by the beach of Shangri-La Mactan. After which, I plan to enjoy a hearty buffet lunch at Tides, experience a leisure afternoon, till I...
... work at night when we launch the Nokia 8800 Sapphire Arte to Cebu's creme de la creme.

I've always liked the 8 series ever since I had the Nokia 8800 freshman year in college. When Nokia had a "sale" three years before and there was an 8800 on the list, I just had to buy another unit. I particularly like this one because it has leather (goodbye fingerprints and scratches) areas, a bigger screen, and a sapphire. Yes, the gem.
But nothing still beats the bling factor of my Nokia 8800 Sirocco Gold edition.
I love all 18 carats of it.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Fast forward
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 got buggered:
leave your cellphone in the room. that's what i do when an event is coming up and i need a bit of calm before the storm. hehe.
i bought the mini snickers things. it was on sale kasi in s&r. hahaha
Post a Comment