I'm REALLY liking this song right now. I'm bursting with fruit flavour. Without a hint of sarcasm.
heehee am feeling pretty fruity too after seeing the vid! :)
I still feel bad I can't watch her in Singapore or Bangkok :( :(23/11/2008 Impact Arena, Muang Thong Thani , Bangkok www.thaiticketmajor.com / telephone hotline on (02) 262 345625/11/2008 Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore Booking Hotline (65) 6348-5555www.sistic.com.sg/27/11/2008 AsiaWorld-Arena, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong Booking Hotline: (852) 31-288-288... Read Morewww.livenation.asia/29/11/2008 Hongkou Stadium, Shanghai, China (021) 6289 3919 www.cwest.cn/400 810 3721 www.piao.com.cn/400 620 6006 www.mypiao.com
Post a Comment
2 got buggered:
heehee am feeling pretty fruity too after seeing the vid! :)
I still feel bad I can't watch her in Singapore or Bangkok :( :(
23/11/2008 Impact Arena, Muang Thong Thani , Bangkok www.thaiticketmajor.com / telephone hotline on (02) 262 3456
25/11/2008 Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore Booking Hotline (65) 6348-5555
www.sistic.com.sg/
27/11/2008 AsiaWorld-Arena, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong Booking Hotline: (852) 31-288-288
... Read Morewww.livenation.asia/
29/11/2008 Hongkou Stadium, Shanghai, China (021) 6289 3919 www.cwest.cn/400 810 3721 www.piao.com.cn/400 620 6006 www.mypiao.com
Post a Comment