I'm usually the one giving out the swag bag to guests who come to our events. But since I was on another dimension of fun at last night's Philippine Star Supreme Awards (guys, it was one this year's best events ever), I was the one at the receiving end.
Thanks for the stub, Tara!
Paolo said he packed the bags himself.

Each swag bag came with a lot of stuff:
a banig of Fern C, a vitamin C supplement, a National bookstore bookmark, Katinko Ointment, packs of lube called Fire and Ice, a packet of Halo artificial sweetener, a tub of Olay Total effects, a box of Globe Asiatique postcards, a copy of Status Magazine (which reminds me of Colette's magazine), a Nokia baller ID and phone charm, and Tim's Zen Zest After Party scents - Nothing Happened Here (Room Spray) and Something Gonna Happen Here (Linen Sparay).
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Supreme swag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 got buggered:
Saw you man, I even called you.. di ka namansin, hehe XD
Seriously??? sorry, i didn't notice anyone call my name. and im partially blind at night.
Hehe, it's okay sir, hope to see you on other events, XD
Post a Comment