I used to be a sucker for horoscopes until a newspaper editor told me that they (not his paper) jumble the readings throughout the year. Knowing that was a complete bummer so I stopped reading the comics page in the dailies.
Sometimes though, there are some horoscope resources that really hit the spot. The ones in Friendster are pretty accurate and so are the ones in this new link I stumbled across while I was doing my daily blog roll. Today, my horoscope reads:
Your luck in making money continues -- luck that started last Saturday afternoon. Be generous in sharing your financial largesse so it will be replenished by the universe.
Ooohhhh... does that mean if I spend a lot for lunch later, I will get back what I spent so I could buy that Randy Ortiz blazer in Myth?
Monday, February 25, 2008
Signs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 got buggered:
Post a Comment