After graduating from college, I was a bum for 10 months - by choice. It turned out to be the most boring phase of my entire life wherein I'd get up at 11am, watch TV, call a fellow bum and walk aimlessly around the mall. It wasn't exactly the most productive thing. Looking back, I probably should have made the most out of my free time.
If you find yourself staring into space while waiting for those job application results - well, that's if you've actually started applying for one - snap out of it and start hauling ass to a great career.
If you're into fash and biz, you might want to consider doing this:
'Cause there's nothing like learning the business when you experience it yourself.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Get hired
buggered by Алексей at 1:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 got buggered:
Post a Comment