Saturday, October 25, 2008

Project Runway Finale

Everybody line up The show is about to start Everybody line up The show is about to start Places The show is about to start You have to show a look, have a look or give a look Faces Beautiful No one ugly allowed
Are you ready Here we go Philip Tampus' doily inspired collection. The last model looked like Matahari.
Veejay went the safe and clean route. It looked like a mix of Joey Samson and Ivar. Aries Lagat wowed the crowd with this three in one number. I think he's getting into the economic crunch vibe. Wasn't too fond of the colour palette he used. photos by Tammy David
The models all looked scary. I wondered where the more pleasant faces were. Then I figured they were in the other side of town at the Ferragamo 80th Anniversary show.

3 got buggered:

Unknown said...

do u have more pics of the runway show?? i love project runway phils... and from the pic here they all did an impressive job.

Anonymous said...

did they say who won?

Алексей said...

nope, i think they'll do that in tonight's episode.