I've been procrastinating on getting my driver's license renewed because going all the way to LTO is like, such a waste of time.
Fortunately, I didn't have to go all the way to near City Hall because there's an LTO renewal place at the SM Makati MRT Station.
There weren't too many people when I got there at 9am. I misplaced that paper thing that comes with the license and when I told the guy at the counter about it, he didn't react and just gave me the same form he was distributing to everybody.
I filled it out and went next door for the medical.
No, they didn't extract blood but they asked me to fill up this really tiny bottle with urine. And you have to do it with the door open. So naturally, everyone seated behind you can see you attempt to hold the bottle and try to not wet yourself.
After, I had my eyes checked and even if I'm sure I got some of the letters wrong, the guy still put 20/20 on the result.
Your photo is taken next (they don't warn you, they just CLICK) then you pay for the fee, then wait for your card.
All in all, it took about an hour and a half and only because their dot matrix printer was conking out and they had trouble giving change so the entire process could have taken a little less than that.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Trip to the LTO
buggered by Алексей at 12:46 PM
Labels: license, random stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 got buggered:
Post a Comment