I'm down to my last box of Horlicks and it's not funny.
When I'm in Hong Kong, I make it a point to make a speedy beeline to Park N Shop in Queensway to hoard boxes of it. They used to sell in individual packs until someone got smart and sold it by 3's, which is still a good thing.
Horlicks is available in two variants, chocolate and natural flavour. It's like Ovalteenies but better!
I think I'll eat one tablet every two days to make my supply (or the lack of it) last.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Horlicks
buggered by Алексей at 4:40 PM
Labels: glorious food, horlicks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 got buggered:
I'm abt to laugh, but as you say it's not funny.
i've got some malted horlicks tablets (not chocolate). if you want them, email or text me!!
chuvaness@livejournal.com
i've got some malted horlicks tablets (not chocolate). if you want them, email or text me!!
chuvaness@livejournal.com
Post a Comment