I gravitated towards Borders in Melbourne Central one afternoon and spied this book that was about the Top 5 of anything in the city.
The book covered everything from cuisine, recreation (aside from the usual nature tripping that seems like the ONLY thing to do when down under), bars, etc. If I had come across the book before we even left, I would have ear marked the things I wanted to do.
Anyway, Chocolateria San Churro is one of the top 5 dessert places to eat in Victoria.
For a pre-dinner snack, we had churros and hot chocolate.
I loved the churros because it wasn't that oily. The hot chocolate could have been better if it was served hotter and more thick like the ones they have at Dulcinea, which tastes like chocolate icing.
Aside from churros, they also have all sorts of decadent sweets like pralines, powdered chocolate, and other chocolate based items.
Chocolateria San Churro is located at QV Shop
LTL 255, QV Centre, Swanston St
Melbourne VIC 3000
Phone: 03 9650 6350
Sun-Thu 08:00am-11pm
Fri & Sat 08:00am-Midnight
Friday, June 27, 2008
San Churro
buggered by Алексей at 8:26 AM
Labels: chocolate, glorious food, melbourne, vacay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 got buggered:
Post a Comment