What happens when you realize that the bag of your dreams will remain just that?
You treat yourself to compensate for your loss.
I went over to Harvey Nics to visit Goyard and asked if they had the Ambassade with a skull on it.
They didn't.
Disappointed, I dragged myself to H&M further down and bought 8 shirts, 4 pairs of socks, and 2 pairs of sunglasses.
Then when we hit IFC, I sprinted to Lane Crawford and checked if they had the white patent YSL sneaks (YSL is even hotter after death!).
They did, but they didn't have it in my size. I was on the verge of strangling myself with the D&G pants that I was holding (they didn't have it in my size too!) until I saw something shiny on the display rack.
It was this pair of white Commes de Garcon sneaks with silver detail.
And just like a squirrel, I instantly was drawn to the shiny sneaker.
Nevermind that it had that annoying rubber thing in front (the one thing I don't like in some sneakers) - it was Commes de Garcon and it was different.
I figured, in a world that's invaded by Vans, it's good to have something that you know won't be sold in Greenhills.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Just shop
buggered by Алексей at 8:59 AM
Labels: hong kong, retail therapy, vacay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 got buggered:
Post a Comment