Isn't that what Isabella Rossellini screams in Death Becomes Her? Anyway, all this dying in the past week is very disturbing. What is it with young Hollywood? First it was Brad Renfro who appeared in The Client then yesterday it was that Heath guy. I was never a fan of both so their untimely passing doesn't affect me any way whatsoever. I'm sure when they show the new Batman flick, there will be some In Memoriam/ Tribute thing happening. Awwww. Just in case you were under a rock, that guy who was the first who climbed Mt. Everest conked out recently too but not that anybody cares. Well, maybe except half of New Zealand. Death Becomes Her is one of my favourite movies because 1: its very entertaining and 2: I like the car of Meryl Streep (white 500SL). After watching clips of it on YouTube, it came as a shock that Goldie Hawn doesn't seem to have changed. And neither has Meryl.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 got buggered:
One of the titles in the soundtrack of Death Becomes Her is "Sempre Viva"
So I think it's Sempre and not Santre.
oh cool. thanks! :-)
Post a Comment