The new year calls for a refreshed outlook in life, a stronger set of goals, and the somewhat personal mandatory resolutions, which nobody really ends up doing. I used to have loads of promising resolutions until i woke up one morning and realized drawing up a list every year is just plain stupid. I thought, why come up with them when: 1) I'd forget them as soon as I think of it 2) I'd make up a lame excuse that there's always next year to do them But if I did come up with resolutions, these would be it: 1) Try to be more patient (case to case basis) 2) Keep my temper in check 3) Invest more in books 4) Eat healthy (hahahahaha) 5) Equally divide work and play time 6) Be nicer to people (but only if they're nice to me!) 7) Be more practical 8) Try to do something i normally wouldnt do (sky dive, eat balut, etc) Okay, I can't think of any more. I'll try again next year.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 got buggered:
Post a Comment