This morning, I decided to go on recession mode (for the nth time).
The universe gladly cooperated by making me forget to bring my wallet to work. But then again, I'm really forgetful so I don't think now that the universe had anything to do with it.
And just when I'm on recession mode, I suddenly have this wild craving for dessert.
Not just any dessert.
Canolli!
i first saw this log of heaven in Godfather 3, when the goddaughter fed it to her godfather before he died. I think. Then I had it for the first time in Detroit when my tita bought a box full at their local Italian grocery. I must have eaten one or two.
Does anyone know where I can get good canolli here in the third world?
Then I also want Yulo Strawberry Shortcake..
.. and Cuerva Mango Torte.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Dying for dessert
buggered by Алексей at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 got buggered:
I loooove that mango torte. Hard to eat if youre the only one in the mood for it. Thats party food! Now I want.
Post a Comment